View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #28
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks brass may try to force Mike D'Antoni to bring on a defensive-minded assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Walsh probably won't give him the extra year to take away his lame duck status, and he'll have another strike against him for when they finally get to the decision of whether to fire him or not. Considering how much he gets paid in NY i'd think he wouldn't want out to go somewhere else.
I think he would still get his money even if he gets fired.

Also I think even D'Antoni knows he won't be here after next season.
Nothing is 100% sure but I'm pretty confident he won't be here in 2012-2013 season.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote