View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #6
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: D-Will, King Tour Barclays Center; Williams Calls Arena Site "Special"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
Losing to the Hawks in the 1st round just might be enough to convince Dwight that if he really wants to contend for a championship, Orlando is not the place to be. I mean, the Hawks have talent, but they execute so poorly. I expect the Bulls to win that series in 5 if not 4.

And as bad as the Hawks were, Orlando was worse. That team has no balance and they're stuck over the cap with bad contracts.

So the question remains: could it happen? Could the Nets and Magic work out a deal with Dwight agreeing to sign an extension? Could he make Nets fans' dreams come true in finally getting us some damn respect around this league?

We shall see...
Otis Smith said hes not gonna trade Dwight and he will risk Free Agency.
I dont want to got though the Melo Drama again so I hope We workout a trade this summer But that is Not Likely at all. Im a bit worried that the Lakers are one of his choices.

Oh and this got me pumped, Deron and Dwight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=577F3raO4rQ
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote