View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 04:50 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are the short term and long term effects of Greg Oden injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriors fan
So Odens had three season ending injuries the first one didn't seem to have any effect, he was still just as athletic and i doubt the second has any effect either. I am trying to figure out how much these injuries are going to Odens potential if he remains healthy could he still be that franchise center or have the injuries put him back too far. And don't give me that bull shit he was never that good i just want a breakdown of his season ending injuries

I disagree. College Oden was way more athletic than the Oden we saw on the Blazers. Oden showed moments of explosiveness as a Blazer, but we would see something explosive about once a week rather than once a quarter as was the case in college. Also, I have never seen him outdo his pre-injury summer league dunk.

I would absolutely love to see Oden come back and be a top defensive center in the league.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote