View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #36
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

So nothing on this since all the excitement that first week.

I did watch that first episode a little more focusedly a second time, just before the second time.

First, it's not that hard to get into, I just wasn't really paying attention when I watched the pilot that first time.

Second, it's awesome. I love the massive scope. I love the political intrigue. I love the variation between cultures. And Winter hasn't even come yet.

Between this and The Killing, Sunday night TV is back to being a great way to wind down the weekend.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote