View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #81
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board
Default Re: 2011 Playoffs second round preview of Bulls vs Hawks

You would think that the Hawks have to start Teague. Crawford will let Rose go for 50 or 60 points. Plus, starting Crawford will weaken their bench. Teague has to be the choice but Atlanta Head Coach said he is going by "feel." So there is no logic in that.

Hoop$hype said that this is a bad match up for the Bulls and that the Magic would have been a better match up. I wanted the Hawks all along because they are one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA and everyone knows that the Chicago Bulls are the best rebounding team there is. Plus, the Hawks have nothing close to Collison and the Hawks' bigs won't be as physical as Indiana's bigs, like Jeff Foster, were. I think the Bulls can sweep.

Oh, and by the way, Boozer is going to have a great series. It's perfectly natural to knock him after he had a bad series and injury but Boozer isn't going to stay at that level throughout the postseason. Each series is different with different match ups. I like Boozer against ATL just like I like Rose against ATL. It's going to be a fun series. Go Bulls!!!
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote