View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Run The Offense Through Greg Monroe

We've got a PG (as long as they bring Stuckey back). I'm not sure that you run the offense through Monroe. I think the offense should be more fluid and have the ability to run through multiple players. I do think more plays should be ran to get Monroe to score. I do agree he is probably our franchise player at this point. I just don't see putting everything on his shoulders. What we need is another good/lucky draft where we can find another go to guy. Plus I think having Jerebko healthy will help. They've said he's part of the core. He also did really well with no plays ran for him.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote