View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #39
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

I was just reading Bill Simmons' NBA playoff column with referernces to quotes from The Wire, at least one of which was from Councilman Tommy Carcetti, who when I read it and thought of him, realized that he's Peter Baelish, the squirmy whorehouse owner who clearly has some history and feelings for Ned Stark's wife Catelyn.

I never would have placed it had it not been for reading that line, thinking of Carcetti, and envisioning that same grimy smirk that he made as Baelish, only this time with a goatee, when explaining how he for once knew something the other guy didn't.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote