View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #44
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What shows are you watching right now?

'Bout to watch s01e01 (later tonight, after b-ball) of Game of Thrones -note the 9.5/10 review from close to 6k voters...

Read a few of the books and enjoyed them. I didn't know this new HBO series existed until a friend told me about it the other day.

Only 3 episodes have aired yet (all avail. on TPB, EZTV, etc) but I suppose ep. 4 will air on HBO this sunday.

Will report back with a review on how I liked it!
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote