View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #79
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Ok I just read the wikipedia of King Robert and it explained how he became king and his family background. But it does spoil one thing that will eventually be revealed in this series. So if you dont want to know then I guess dont read. But channces are you either had your suspicions or knew already.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ratheon#Family

Even tho I read the spoiler I'm not totally shocked given what I've seen after 3 episodes. Just uhh well keep my comments to self.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote