View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #87
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Cant wait for episode 4 tomorrow.

Maybe it has them questioning how trustworthy he could be? While he did kill a guy that they hated. The way in which he did it could be percieved as slimy. If he could knife a man in the back who is to say he wouldnt take that oppurtunity to do the same to Ned or Robert?

I could be offbase and maybe there is more to the story that we dont know. But thats just my guess. The phrase sticking a knife in someones back has never been a positive one. Maybe they feel he did it out of an agenda.

I agree, it just seems like they're a little wishy washy about it. Either openly despise the guy, or take him in. The character bios say Ned Stark believes that he should at the very least be stripped of his honor of being on the kings guard, which makes sense. It makes sense politically, but it's hard for me to wrap my head around a guy making political moves after leading a rebellion against a king.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote