View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #6
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How good do you think we are next year?

Al Jefferson is a somewhat similar player than Zach Randolph, obviously Al isn't quite the player that Zach Randolph is, but Zach Randolph and Rudy Gay are really good players, but if you're going to throw the word "star" around, I really don't think they are.

When I think of star, I think of Dwight, Amare, Dirk, Carmelo, LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Chris Paul, Rose, Deron, etc.

Also, I really like OJ Mayo, but that was 3 years ago when he "looked" like an All-Star, he isn't right now, so basically your holding a double standard.

I can't believe you're going to say this team isn't at least a 40 win team, if we can stay healthy, we got a lot of valuable pieces starting AND on the bench. If Corbin can get the team to play defense I'll be pleased.

The guard line is going to be much improved if Gordon Hayward gets the starting job, I would be shocked if doesn't make a big improvement next year.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote