View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #7
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: How good do you think we are next year?

Quote:
Al Jefferson is a somewhat similar player than Zach Randolph, obviously Al isn't quite the player that Zach Randolph is

He isn't the player Millsap is. That's the problem. Why did they get him?

Quote:
but Zach Randolph and Rudy Gay are really good players, but if you're going to throw the word "star" around, I really don't think they are.

20 pts(50 FG%/76%FT%) 12 rbds(4 off) 2 TO and a steal while leading his team to the 2nd round is an all-star.

20pts(47%/81%) a 3(40%), 6RBDS, 3 ass, 2 stls and a blk are all-star numbers in my book too. They're not getting paid the max for nothing.

Quote:
When I think of star, I think of Dwight, Amare, Dirk, Carmelo, LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Chris Paul, Rose, Deron, etc.

They're called superstars though Carmelo is just a scorer and highly overrated.

Quote:
I can't believe you're going to say this team isn't at least a 40 win team, if we can stay healthy, we got a lot of valuable pieces starting AND on the bench. If Corbin can get the team to play defense I'll be pleased.

A lot of big ifs there and still no stars. They looked like the worst team in the whole league at the end of the year. 40 wins a big step up from that. They don't have a head assistant not named Layden. They have a rookie assistant and head coach. A GM that talks more than he gets anything done. They have alot of PF's. No center. No starting 2 guard. AK possibly on the move.

Quote:
The guard line is going to be much improved if Gordon Hayward gets the starting job

Can he guard that position? He's still very young to be predicting a playoff position for them with him starting.

Quote:
I would be shocked if doesn't make a big improvement next year.

We'll see

Last edited by Xiao Yao You : 05-10-2011 at 12:30 AM.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote