View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ECF: Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
Heat in 5... or 6 AT MOST if the bulls get a ridiculous bounce or call in one game. But that's it.

I was right in all the other series'. And I am 100% certain that the Heat will finish the overrated bulls off.
I disagree. I think the Bulls are getting rated fairly. Most experts and people feel the Bulls will not make it to the Finals at all. I hope if the Bulls and Heat meet the Bulls win, but I'd be surprised if it actually happens.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote