View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #213
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 13: Playoffs 2nd round, Thunder at Grizzlies, Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I dont hate your team, I had OKC beating Denver earlier in my prediction. Grizzlies are just too much for Thunder.

Really? In two of their three series wins, OKC essentially dominated the Grizzlies. In one of their losses they had a double digit lead late and, once again, their youth and inability to close out games effectively cost them and they lost in OT. This series is tied up 3-3 and I think the teams are somewhat even, but everything I've seen in this series has lead me to believe OKC is the better team. They just haven't figured out how to consistently close games.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote