View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:22 AM   #68
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: Jonas Valanciunas - possible top 5 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerds
I cannot believe you people are getting hyped over an under 18 Euro comp!

Who else is sick and tired of all these Euro's being hyped to be the next big thing?

The are only 2 players that have panned out in recent years to become superstars and thats Dirk and Pau Gasol (no Marc is not a superstar, and does not have the talent to become one).

The 2 Italians (Barganni and Gallinari) at best will be borderline allstars, but have yet done jack sh!t with the opportunities given to them....be interested to see how long the Raptors will keep packaging Barganni as its 'franchise' player

The vast majority of Euro's get exposed in the NBA, and most become average at best!

Wait are you actually implying that guys like Bargnani, Galinari, and Valanciunas are among the best European players.......................

Yeah, they are nothing more than an average European players. News flash genius, the NBA likes to draft players based solely on hype and nothing more. Hype they create themselves.

Just like how Rubio is an awful Euroleague player.

9 out of 10 of the best European players are never drafted genius.

Seriously, Bargnani and Galinari? You have got to be kidding me. They would just be average players in the Euroleague.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote