View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #558
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 15: Playoffs 2nd round, Grizzlies at Thunder, Game 7

Geez, OKC killed Memphis in this game. It seemed as though I was watching me play NBA 2K11. I dominate teams in that game the same way OKC dominated Memphis throughout the 2nd half.

I really wanted the Grizzlies to win this series because I was rooting for them being the underdogs, but it didn't surprise me that OKC destroyed them today. The Thunder crowd stayed in the game for all 48 minutes. It messes with your mind to as the opposition to have thousands of fans rooting against you, especially when the home team is playing so well.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote