View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 01:54 AM   #36
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
The Triangle needs a post player, that is the key to the offense.
Should we just wait and pray Bynam or Kwame develops into a post threat?
I hate the G.S. trade Dunleavy is the main reason they suck, but if a post player and a shooter can be had for Odom, I'd take it in a New York minute. That would kill two birds with one stone. I'd deal with the Bucks.

Well We already know that Kwame is a dangerous defender and if you arent careful he will take a charge and get you in uncomfortable positions.

Andrew we still must wait because I would hate to trade him to a place where he will develop
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote