View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #20
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Kahn hints that lottery is rigged

Quote:
yea, you think its possible after 14 lottery tries, the twolves get 0 first overall picks...and 0 times they actually move up into the top 3?? lmao

Its very very very very easy. The worst team has a 75% chance of not getting the top pick. Minny has only been the worst what? 3 times? If that. most of the time its unlikely as hell they get the best pick. ITs always unlikely. But sometimes shit happens. ESPN used to have that little lottery predictor tool that would do it by the real life odds. When they were waiting to see who Lebron would go to. You could do that shit 15 times and only see a bottom 2-3 team win once or twice. Its random as hell.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote