View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #38
DJMason
High School JV MVP

DJMason is considered somewhat coolDJMason is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Raptors should fold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doko
Wow, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
As I've stated multiple times, trying to suck on purpose and cheer for Ls hoping to get lucky in the draft is plain out retarded and only rarely works out, go and ask Minnesota.
The correct way to rebuild is via free agency, via trades and of course by getting your young guys some playoff experience.

The Toronto Maple Leafs and the last few years of the Toronto Raptors would like a word with you. In a cap system the best way to rebuild is young, cheap, controllable tallent. ESPECIALLY with the new CBA coming up that will make free agency rebuilds even more of a pipe dream. Just look at every team shedding cap space last season not named the Miami Heat and what a miserable failure that was (NY included). The fact that you cannot grasp this when everyone else in the sporting world outside of MLSE and the mess they're making of the Leafs and Raptors is astounding.

Honestly if I didn't already have plenty of reasons, that statement alone is reason enough for me to never take your opinions seriously again.
DJMason is offline   Reply With Quote