View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Greg Monroe representing Pistons at 2011 Draft Lottery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
Utah just got Favors to be their C of the future and they have Okur. They have Sap and Jefferson at the 4 too. Not sure they are thinking big man at all. Devin Harris is not the PG of the future and they probably flip him(here?) if they take Knight/Walker.

FTR, I think Utah's perfect draft is Derrick Williams and The Jimmer

No doubt if Williams fell to them they would take him in a hearbeat. With that said, Favors isn't a C. He's really more of a PF. Okur is constantly injured and that's why they've had issues at C. They had Jefferson playing there but he's really more of a PF too. Jefferson isn't a big enough defensive presence in the middle. He's a great scorer though. That's why I see them grabbing Kanter. It's also why I bring up the Fesenko thing that Detroit fans always want to fantasize about. If he couldn't play there he just plain can't play. They really need a C. If they take Knight they will need to trade Harris though. He certainly wouldn't be a happy camper and there are a lot of teams that could use a PG like him. He's really been a solid PG over the past few years.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote