View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #12
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Greg Monroe representing Pistons at 2011 Draft Lottery

I don't remember Favors playing much C and everybody lists him as a PF. It's not to say he doesn't have the ability to switch between the two but I think he's more naturally a PF kind of guy. It's not like we've seen much of him yet but it would seem like that's where a team would want him.

The other thing with Fesenko is his work ethic. He doesn't have one. If he had one I would be more for it. The guy is constantly out of shape and really doesn't seem like the type to try to develop his game and he doesn't have the hunger to want to get better. I'd much rather have a guy who loves the game. At least those guys with potential are more likely to get better.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote