View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rubio has decided to make the leap to the nba

i don't think a lockout is guaranteed. Stern isn't going to want to lose the momentum a miami heat win would generate. I think ultimately we have no lockout or a short lockout. it makes no sense to lockout the players for a year, whatever you gain with finanical security you'll lose with the hatred you get from fans. It will reduce the fanbase.

So who do they trade Rubio to since he's coming?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote