View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks To Select Dontas Montiejunas

Isn't he projected to be a versatile 7 footer, with perimeter skills? Scoring being his main asset. Why you'd want to surround Melo|Amare with that is beyond me. I'd be looking for tough gritty defensive first guy's who rebounds the ball.

Everything I read is that he compares to AB. Why would you even want AB on the Knicks? That would basically solidify that the Knicks were going with the out score the opponent first, play defense second Mike D style of play. It would do wonders for Melo|Amare offensively but not the way to make serious noise.

I dunno much about him tho. Just what I read, and what I read seems to be the opposite of what the Knicks should do imo.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote