View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 03:10 AM   #34
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If Wolves draft Derrick Williams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
My God

And you think Derrick Williams and Kevin Love would be better?

Real Talks Bro Derrick William isn't a legit SF. He is a true definition of a tweener or he is just a undersized PF. He doesn't have the quickness and speed to guard the 3 and doesn't posse the offensive skill of a SF like Michael Beasley got

You think Beasley can't be a good 1st option, but you think Derrick Williams can?

Honestly, they cant get any worse. Those 2 led the Wolves to the worst record in the league. lol, you act like those 2 actually accomplished something together

What I do know is that the Wolves are going no where with Beasley as a 1st option.

I never said Williams is a #1 option. But you dont know what he will become because he hasnt played a game. What I do know from Beasley is you are headed to the lottery if you expect him to be your leader. I would rather roll the dice on Williams becoming something special over hoping Beasley gets better.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote