View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #14
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 NBA Mock Draft

Kawhi Leonard is the name i keep reading about being drafted to the Warriors him and Marcus Morris.Both wing players that have a high motor and can defend is what i read so i like the pick.

Who wants to set up a ish mock draft? doing the full 2 rounds.Or is it too early?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote