View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #4
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Column: Russell Westbrook drama suggests Thunder may have a problem

He has shown himself to have a bit of a temper problem and seems to have the potential for being a head case.

I think the Thunder would be better served in this series if he was a SG and Maynor was the PG b/c he just does not have the court vision or mental makeup for running the point.

He may be able to learn to be a better PG in the future but I just would not trust him late in a game if I was a Thunder fan.

I also agree with the article that Dallas is trying to bait Westbrook into dominating the ball.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote