View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Portland Trail Blazers say goodbye to GM Rich Cho!

Quote:
The Portland Trail Blazers announced today that they have parted ways with Rich Cho, the team’s general manager of basketball operations.

“The fit between Rich and our team simply wasn’t right,” said Trail Blazers President Larry Miller. “This was a tough move because I respect Rich and he’s a good person with many strong skills. But it simply wasn’t a good match.”

In addressing the media, the interview took a strange turn with regards to the reason for Cho's dismissal.

"I mean, the man is Asian, for Pete's sake." Miller continued, "I didn't know that until about 5 days ago. Who hires an Asian man to run a basketball team, am I right people?"

Wow. I didn't see that coming. That is just WRONG.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote