View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cho Fired. **Glares at Vulcans**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Vulcans may have had some input, but this falls squarely in Paul Allen's lap. It is his team and he both hired and fired Cho.

I hope he sells the team. It is time for Allen to move on to bigger and better flops.

My only fear is landing an owner that wants to move the team. I also like having Allen's money making it so we don't just make moves just for the sake of Allen saving money. Otherwise, I don't agree with many of Allen's basketball decisions.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote