View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #17
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best chance LeBron has had at winning it all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceBannana
i watched that series. They had homecourt advantage and a great shot at beating the Celts, the king made up his mind and used the elbow as an excuse, the decision to play for Miami was taken waaaay before the season ended.

He definetly gave up after the first 3 games where they led 2-1 and he dropped 35 and 38. So he just decided to "quit" on his team as soon the elbow injury occured and his play slipped? I didnt know quitting on a team required a career high of 19 boards.

Im guessing that elbow surgery he later had was just a "cover up".

Lets just forget Boston had the advantage in every single fascet of the game outside of LeBron vs Pierce.
Quote:
and the second paragraph.... yeah because we know, Lebron was the only player that left the Cavs.

So what are we saying here?

The difference between Big Z being there cost them multiple games. His impact was that much, the Cavs lost 10 games due to him not giving them 7 Points and 4 Boards?

Delonte West couldnt even make a basket. Shaq barely played.

So the loss of LeBron's impact alone was just a difference in 35 wins, and not 40 as I previously posted? OK. I can live with that.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote