View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #21
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Best chance LeBron has had at winning it all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceBannana
and whats the problem??? its a fair prediction considering he was playing with two superstar, what did you expect me to say?? 50-20-10? YES, he surpassed my expectations, but theres nothing wrong with my prediction. Everybody predicted the Spurs to kick Memphis ass, then Memphis won, does that make the people that did choose the Spurs idiots?
Except the Spurs over Memphis was the right prediction. 20/6/6 is borderline insane for a prediction. The problem is he's better than both Bosh and Wade, and when players join up, their stats don't go down by that much. Did Kobe's scoring average go to 20 ppg when he played with Shaq? Did Jordan's scoring average plummet when Pippen came to town? A player simply doesn't go from 30 ppg to 20 ppg in one season because of a change in teammates. Again, you'd understand that if you watched him enough or knew how he played the game. He takes opportunistic shots, and there will always be enough of them within a 48 minute game. As for the assists, you were again one of these people that thought LeBron got assists from dominating the ball as opposed to just being a great passer. And again for rebounds, you thought he wasn't as good of a rebounder. All of those predictions show how obviously you underrate LeBron's game, and why you think he "quit." 20/6/6 was a terrible prediction, not only because it didn't come close to happening, but because no one else predicted close to that bad. Not just because it didn't happen.

20/6/6 vs 27/8/7. That's how off you were. It's not close, that's the problem. It shows the bias against him from your side.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote