View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #28
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rumor: 3 Team Trade (CLE-MIN-DET): CLE get #2 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Give up the 8th pick just to get rid of Rip (and gain that trade exeption)?
I didn't know Rip's value was so low really. For Minny and Cleveland this is a great deal, but I don't like it for Detroit. I think they can get more for Rip..
This is the best they can probably get for Rip. His price point its too high for the production he provides.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote