View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

I'm in agreement with you guys and am psyched about the Zab-Khan bout. I think it offers a REALLY interesting matchup. I like that Khan is stepping in against a bigger man (although the fight is at light welter) and against a heavy hitter.

Zab has real WELTERWEIGHT power... Let alone at 140.

His southpaw style may also be an issue for Khan.

There are a lot of unknowns in this fight.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote