View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 Drew League

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
The thing is, it's not like Beasley would've been a financially crippling piece anyways. Worst case scenario, we would've dished out about 10M total for the 10-11 and 11-12 season and at that point either decide if he's worth it, and if not cut him or trade him. At this point I don't really care anymore that we don't have Beasley but I wouldn't have been against the move.

I think the only factor/reason for BC not to accept Beasley onto the team, is because of his personality. He wasn't really a hard worker and he has already been to rehab before the age of 24. He probably didn't want him to influence the younger players on the team and set a bad example. that's my take.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote