View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:38 AM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Iggy = Ellis ratings (potential trade)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Ellis and Holiday should be able to switch assignments. Ellis is capable of guarding smaller guards, and is Brandon Roy's Kryptonite. Holiday is 6'4" and is a tenacious defender. I think they'll be okay together, not great, but okay.
But can Holiday honestly do that? I love the kid, have since he was at UCLA, but can he really switch and consistently guard opposing 2s consistently? I'm honestly asking.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote