View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #76
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Default Re: Who should the Utah Jazz get in the offseason?

If you expected Harris to be a superstar, he's probably some sort of dissapointment, but if you just want a top 15 starting Pg in this league, there you have it. There aren't many better veteran options out there. He's better than the Felton,Sessions types that are on the marekt right now. He may have had an outlier year a few years back, but he's a solid bet every night for 16-7 with good D. Unlikely to decline before his contract ends.

BTW,what has Miller won again? He's a good playmaker and I like him, but I feel Portland wants to go another direction from both him and Batum(who not only duplicates Wallace but Matthews).

Hayward doesn't have to guard much of anyone to back up Wallace. Just be Mile Miller for me or whatever. to be a starter he needs to defend better, but I think he can honestly. I only made the point that he was better than Babbitt to better illustrate the trade value.

Of course Wallace will play the 4 if asked, he's a true pro. Doesn't mean its best for the team, which should be the main concern of Portland's GM. Field the best team possible. Wallace at the 4 is not your best team.

I just think in the end you undervalue Harris. He might be a guy Utah would like out of the way since they are rebuilding, but he has value around the league and they cannot give him away. You can get a good asset for him.

Oh, and Portland would get rid of Roy if they could but they can't.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote