View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #77
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Warriors and 76ers discussing Monta Ellis for Andre Iguodala trade

I rather wait for Dwight Howard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Iggy is very highly paid. I don't really view him as a first or second option on a championship-contending team. I view him as the 3rd best. I wonder how GMs around the league view him? And thus his real value. Is he a good value with that contract? I don't know.

From waht I've read its mixed. Some GMs think he is overpaid, and others actually think he is paid fairly. And like his all around game. I'd like to find the GMs who value Iggy game and contract highly because that is a sucker to be taken advantage of.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote