View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default walterfootball.com 2011 NBA Mock Draft Page ***AVOID!!! VIRUS!!!***

did a google search for '2011 NBA mock draft' and the one listed in the title came up second on the page and GAVE ME A F*CKING VIRUS!!!

be careful, it is the 'Windows Vista Recovery' virus (basically forces this Windows Vista recovery software on you telling you to buy their software to fix it.

it is a nightmare, and I will likely lose a lot of data.

It may only affect Vista users (which is what I run on my laptop), but none the less, avoid it.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote