View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Barbosa going home to Brazil ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMason
Thank you Barbosa if true.
This. I was one who said that given Barbosa's wrist injury + declining speed and skill, that there's no way he'd leave 7.6M on the table and walk away since he wouldn't get that kind of annual salary anywhere else in the league. But him leaving (as you said, if true), Reggie coming off the books (hopefully not being re-signed), and guys like Ajinca, Weems, Doresy, Wright being cleared off of the roster, we're not looking too bad. The biggest things now being getting rid of Calderon and Bargnani (and I wish Kleiza but I doubt we'd be able to now) and then we can hit the reset button.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote