View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #28
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
and it continues to work well, i think this halo nonsense will hurt them though.

Oh it's a good business decision. Anyone who owns both consoles is going to continue to buy every multiplatform title on the 360 because they usually get some additional content and their Live service is so good.

But as a consumer it pisses me off that they spend all their money on map-packs instead of on development. They are simply riding the third party wave, and it's doing a very bad job at keeping me (and I'm sure many other users) loyal to their company in any way.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote