View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:44 AM   #23
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Which Youtube Channels Do You Watch?

There are a lot of guys out there making vids about boxing. Some very good, some very boring. Maybe I miss some good ones.
Give me your favorite channels.

Here are my top 3 (no order):

UncleChuckNitty: Boxing in the Hallway. Chuck and TG1 discussing boxing. TG1 will piss you off at some point when he'll be calling your favorite fighter a bum. But they have a very unique perspectiv on the sport and the fighters. Creativ and humorous. Love it.

JERMZWON: I don't like his rap vids much but his boxing vids are dope. He has that flow when he speaks which makes it very entertaining to listen to.

bigragu: I think the big ragu has the most views of them all. He's the classic prediction guy. Good breakdowns, good predictions.
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote