View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #57
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
lol, theyd actually be entertaining, add them, with the usos, ryder and hawkins, bring back the hart dynasty, santino and kozlov, kane and show, WWE might actually have a tag team division once again

I think the big problems with the tag titles is that the champions can go where ever they want but the other teams cannot, therefore there is never any consistant story lines, eg. one week the big show and kane and beating on the corre, a few days later the nexus

Also it seems that they just tag random people together now. Like you said there is no consistency within the storylines either.

They either scrap storylines and just book random matches or keep doing the same matches over again *cough* CM Punk and Mysterio *cough*
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote