View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 06:13 AM   #10
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
lol if I was him, I'd tell her to do whatever she wants to do. You're threatening to put up a vid of me *********ing? Come on, now. Hopefully this kid isn't stressing about this. I'd continue to enjoy that I'm gonna be the #1 pick and not give a shit about this chick. Wouldn't pay her a dime.

This.

But at the same time when you're going to be doing business deals in terms of getting endorsements on TV its not gonna help when you have a video of you jerking off on every streaming site.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote