View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #414
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mike Brown named new Lakers head coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
This should worry everyone, the guy wants to be in the spotlight too much....trying to make it all about himself. I already heard him publicly give way too much info on his strategy and philosophy as well as the weaknesses in his defensive strategy. No leader wants to go into battle having given his opponent a blueprint.......if they figure it out for themselves then fine.....but why run your mouth and help them???? Brown needs to shut up and start preparing. I suspect this guy will be flapping his gums all season.

I think Mike is trying to show to fans, media, his players etc that he is eloquent and not a stupid dufus who just got lucky to coach in pro sports.
Then again, I think its more important for him to reach out and communicate with his players on what specific aspects of their games that they should be working on.
About revealing his philosophies, I think the past 15 yrs or so, the scouting reports have been so much advance that practically every coach and their staff are aware of what is everybody is running within several games of the season.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote