View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 05:52 AM   #21
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

I'm pretty nice in the pipes if we're putting a team together to qualify.

I get such mixed emotions with qualifying because it's international soccer but it's also so far away from the big show...

And I don't even have Euro to get as excited about and emotionally invested... just the Gold Cup...
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote