View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:16 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Klay Thompson did well at Warriors workout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
Sixers GM said they aren't taking anyone under 6'8 or something like that. They definitely want a big. I think its down to Markieff and Vuvecic. I'd be shocked at anyone else unless someone crazy falls. Montejiunas might have a small chance. Morris has seemingly impressed. He's tough on D, a very good rebounder and he can knock down shots. Vuvecic or Montejiunas would be good fits since this team has so little shooting. They can help space the floor and knock down shots. Vuvecic seems like he'd be a pretty good defensive rebounder too. Some say the difference between him and Kanter is minimal

Quote:
The 76ers haven't decided to take a big man with the 16th pick in the June 23 NBA Draft, according to team president Rod Thorn.

In an email response Tuesday night, Thorn said the Sixers "have not determined which way we will go concerning position. It depends on who is available and what we may or may not do before the draft."

Sixers have said that while big is a need, they wont pass up a perimeter talent if one were to fall to them. I never heard the not drafting anyone under 6'8 claim.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote