View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #14
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pat Riley says LeBron James does not need a go-to move

part of the read :
As difficult as the ending was for the Miami Heat just over a week ago, coming up two victories short against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals, the Heat’s president said Tuesday he does not envision the need for dramatic changes.That includes the need for LeBron James to reinvent himself, as some have suggested.

“He’s got a go-to game. He doesn’t have to have a go-to move,” Riley said during an informal season-ending media session at AmericanAirlines Arena. “I mean, I love reading all the people who’ve never coached in their life, that all of a sudden became experts about he needed a ‘go-to.’ He’s got a go-to game.

“He knows what he needs to do to get better as a player. He’s 26 years old and I think there’s another huge upside for him
.”

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7825#ixzz1PxLZPqj1

The point is Kobe followed MJ in the low post up move.
When he doesn't have his slashing lane open or a jumper falling , a low post point forward does multiple things to a defense that is hard to defend.

Riles was defending Lebron as a prude.
Most fans see how players games develop as well as what can work and should work , and what doesn't.
If you don't see lebron come out next season with a post game.. his game will be like a telegragh for the league and Riles can camp on it
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote