View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #6
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hawks forum reminds me of Philips Arena on game night

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
I bet you can buy the $10-20 balcony seats and move all the way down to the court. I did that at a blue jays game once at the skydome. And another time when I watched the Celtics at the old fleet center, when they were garbage.

I've done that at a Hawks game before....just walk behind a crowd of people that are walking into their section and sneak in
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote