View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #25
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The 1998 Draft Makes Me Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
i guess. I knew Vince Carter was going to be good but Dirk... not so much.

well i wouldnt expect you to know anything about Dirk. I'm guessing when he was drafted was the first you had even heard of him. Although it was not that long ago, it was a hell of a lot harder to get info on foreign guys back then.

and hey, I'll fully admit that back then as a Mavs fan I was upset they traded away Tractor for a guy that wasn't even sure if he was coming over.

glad I was wrong.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote