View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #26
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The 1998 Draft Makes Me Sick (on nbatv right now)

I was just watching the 2003 draft and hearing Bilas gush over Darko tempered my enthusiasm about the Cavs taking one of the unknown Euros at No. 4 (Valanciunas or Kanter).

It was honestly difficult to listen to those guys go on and on about how much potential Darko has to be a great player... Not good, but GREAT.

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote