View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kanter's a cornball

Quote:
PICK TEAM POSITION PLAYER CLASS HEIGHT WEIGHT
4 PF
Tristan Thompson
Texas
Fr. 6-9 227
I'm admittedly shocked to be dropping this early bombshell, but a source said there are strong indications this could be the pick as long as Kanter is off the board by No. 4. The Cavs need a player who can contribute now, and I think Lithuanian center Jonas Valanciunas gets passed up here because he doesn't fit those parameters. Huge upside and all, his buyout with his Lietuvos Rytas team (which was first reported by DraftExpress.com) prohibits him from playing in the NBA next season, and that is a problem for Cleveland. If the Cavs don't opt for Thompson, I'm told it will be a surprise if he gets out of the top 10. VIDEO
wait what? we are going to be awful next year too, so we don't really need a player that can contribute now. sure that would be helpful, but we're building toward the future. no way we take Thompson at 4
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote